20051221

The Video

After two kids and a long wait, Mrs. C is ready for me to go under the knife. I'm gonna get the Big V. Finally, we will be able to fuck sans sheath once again. Oh how I'm looking forward to this.

See, I love making love to my wife and part of that is I get to do one of my favorite things... eat her out. What does a vasectomy and cunninglingus have in common? Well, during my play (it's not work, after all) I like to pause now and then and slide into her a few times and then get back to play. I will do this again and again, extending the whole experience. Having a vasectomy means that I won't have to worry if I get a little too excited (very easy to do) and come while I'm inside her. It means I'll be able to let go without worry and then go right back to playing. So, that's one benefit that might not be too obvious. The others are, I think.

Now what does this have to do with The Video, you ask? Before I can do the deed (or even set up an appointment to get the ball rolling, we have to watch this fucking video first - though I'm sure there's no fucking involved, dangit! So now we've got to find a time when someone can watch the kids while we go galavanting off on our date to see The Video. Once the viewing is over, I can make the appointment and finally get fixed.

Once that's done, I still have to wait until I've orgasmed (is that a word?) 20 times and then been tested to verify that I'm not producing any baby makers before we can fuck bareback without worry. I hate waiting. So I plan on coming as often as possible after the operation as I can manage - even solo if need be (and probably more often that way than others).

And that's where the experiment comes in. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home